Thursday 11 February 2010

Camera Work Practice.

Firstly we got put into different group, then we were set rolls in which we do not normally do.
I was set as actor, so I had to play a victim who was tied up to a chair.
Firstly we had trouble in finding a location, but then we found a nice in-closed space, that had a nice background. Whilst filming we had difficulties in do a high angle shot as the area we were in was quite small, but then we found an extra chair to stand on.
Then after when we uploaded the footage onto Final Cut Express, I realised that there are people from our group in the background, so I had to change the contrast darker to try and hide the people. I also had to speed part of the high angle 360 degrees shot as this gave it more of an effect. I then also added an earthquake filter to give it more of a distort look.
I feel like the final piece of work went pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment